St Gabriel’s Catholic Primary School Prospectus
Our Mission Statement
St. Gabriel’s is a Catholic Primary School. It is inspired by the example of Christ and the teachings of the Gospel and seeks to develop the spiritual growth of all members of the school.
As a Christian community, we aim to meet the needs of each individual and to promote an active partnership between the school, home, parish and the wider community; to provide an education which will prepare all children for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
Saint Gabriel’s Catholic Primary School, Higher Folds, is a Catholic Primary School catering for 3 – 11 year olds.
The school is a one and a half form entry school, organised into 3 units – Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. All classes are of mixed ability. A variety of whole class, small group and individual teaching methods are employed by all staff.
The School Day
- 7:45 – 8:40 – Breakfast Club
- 8:40– Classroom doors open
- 8.45 – Pre School door opens
- 8:50 – Registration, classroom doors close
- 8:50 – Lessons Start
- 12:00 – Morning Nursery children go home
- 12:05 – Afternoon Nursery children arrive
- 3:10 – Home time for Pre-School
- 3:20 – Home time for Reception, Key Stage 1 and 2
- 3:30 – 4:30 – After school clubs
- 4:30 – 5:45 – Munch Bunch
Please ensure your child arrives promptly and equipped for the school day.
If for any reason your child is unable to attend school, please ring the office in the morning, on the first day of absence, on 01942 769712, option 1.